When Insurers Deny Coverage, We Find a Solution
Sterling Risk Consulting has decades of experienced professionals who have found coverage for hundreds of complex claims. It is all too common for individuals and businesses to give up when confronted with the highly technical and strenuous task of sorting through an insurer's denial of coverage. Even experienced attorneys find themselves at a loss to work through the complexities of an insurer's coverage position.
We simplify the process, bring order to the analysis and advocacy of insurer claims positions, and finds ways to resolution. Our more than 20 years of experience in resolving insurance claims problems gives us a unique perspective. Our cost structure makes us a viable alternative to employing expensive corporate attorneys, especially when there is a change that an accommodation can be reached through informed negotiations.
- We have significant expertise in all kinds of insurance disputes including the following:
- Reservations of rights letters, supplying only partial insurance coverage;
- Lengthy and unfair adjustment of property insurance claims;
- Directors and Officers claims disputes;
- Products Liability insurance disputes;
- Media Liability issues and disputes;
- Construction Liability issues, including additional insured status, and obtaining an independent defense;
- Disclaimer of coverage due to so-called "late notice' to the insurer;
- Disclaimer of coverage due to alleged "misrepresentations" on applications for insurance;
- Disability Insurance disputes;
The Sterling Difference: A Focus on Resolution
Many insureds become disappointed when the hourly-based advisors stretch the resolution of disputes out through lengthy proceedings. Sterling has only one goal: bringing your insurance issues to early resolution. We work quickly, efficiently and with your goals always first.
SureCLAIMS - Claims Advocacy and Detailed Claims Analysis
Understanding and dealing with claims is one of the most difficult aspects of insurance. Our dedicated claims department provides expertise in claims management as well as consulting and adjustment services to assist you through every incident reported. Our services include the following:
Dedicated claims representatives
I. Act as your advocate to the insurance company
II. Provide timely updates on the status of claims
Analysis of each claim to obtain full benefits available under each policy
I. Maximize first party claims
II. Minimize third party claims
Loss reserve analysis
I. Decreases or removes outstanding items from loss run
II. Review all loss reserves over $25,000
Our claims representatives stand ready to serve your company
SureCLAIMS consists of proactive claims and management services. It results in significant cost savings and reduced loss reserves and premiums.