The following items are required and are to be attached in the rater when you request to bind:
1. Estimator – calculate dwelling replacement cost
2. Signed application
3. Deposit required– unless bank pays (master card, visa, debit, and check) all processed electronically
4. Central station alarm certificate (note: local alarm is not a smoke detector, please note credits in proper areas of underwriting section
5. Homes built 1921 to 1950, proof of updates is required prior to issuance and can be via a contractors paid invoice or photos of updates
6. Proof of prior
7. Proof of updates when you are affording renovation credits
8. Answer question #25 c and be sure to include interested parties in the box as well.
Note: all documents are to be scanned and attached into the rater when you request to bind. When you click the request to bind or request exception button, there is a tab there which reads add attachments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Underwriting Guidelines(Right click and Save As)
Homeowner's Home Page